Hi!! After a lot of time without update the blog, here are a lot of news:
- The short film is almost complete! at last on standard definition. I’m working to polish the effects to look fine on hight definition as well.
- The music have been recorded, you can hear a bit on Youtube.
- I’m working on the distribution stage, I’ve sended the film to a couple of festivals here on Argentina, but I like to send it to others countries too, if you know any festival let me know
The Poster, made by me, (I’m not a great graphic designer jeje).
Blenderers: do you recognize these eyes?:
The 3d animations on this film had be made whit Blender ❤, the composition had be made on After Effects cause the workflow we had implemented and the short time we had.
- The length of the film is 7 minutes 10 seconds.
- The short film have 76 shots.
- 49 shots have some VFX.
- Filming time: 3 days
- Postproduction time: 5 months
- Whole project size: 61Gb
- After Effects project size: 17Gb
I expect to release a trailer soon, and upload the models to Blendswap
Tip! No matter what you do, do it with love
For a good compositing render your animations setting “Alpha” to “Premultiplied” on “Render” under “Shading” label.
This solves issues onthe border of the objects and on transparent objects.
Regards!! See you soon.